Hygain Nutritional Support
As racehorses retire and move into new pet lives, or careers, there can be a significant change in their nutritional requirements.
The Hygain Nutritional Support initiative can assist new owners in understanding and managing their horse’s transition from a full race feeding program and onto a new diet.
Hygain will provide eligible owners/lessees of newly retired racehorses with three bags of Hygain or Mitavite Feeds following consultation with a Hygain representative.
- Open to Standardbreds and Thoroughbreds
- Horse must have retired from racing within the last 12 months
- New owners/lessees must have taken ownership within the last 30 days
- Horse must have been domiciled in Tasmania at the time of retirement and the new owner must reside in Tasmania
- Support is available one-time-only for each eligible horse
- New owner must agree to be contacted by Hygain
How to access Hygain Nutritional Support
- Apply via the Off the Track Tasmania website
- Tasracing will review your application and if eligible, forward your details to Hygain
- Hygain will contact you to discuss which products will best suit your horse
- Hygain will issue you with product vouchers and organise for them to be redeemed at a local store
For more information please contact us at: email@example.com or phone 03 6212 9333.