We are committed to delivering a multi-faceted OTT program that supports retired Tasmanian racehorses and provides focused initiatives to optimize post racing animal welfare outcomes.
- Stimulating demand for OTT horses within the equestrian community
- Transitioning and rehoming strategies for retired racehorses
- Engagement with the racing industry, equine community and OTT stakeholders
- Education about the various life-after-racing options, the versatility of retired racehorses, and their appropriate care and retraining.
- Traceability of all racehorses from birth through retirement.
Honesty, integrity and commitment to the OTT purpose.